Supporting documents. Please include:
- UMTIA Scholarship Application
- Official high school (or higher education) transcripts or equivalent
- Proof of acceptance in the Translation and Interpretation program
- Two (2) letters of recommendation with contact information from supervisors or professors of translation/interpretation
- Current resume
- Proof of Language Testing (as selected by their program) and level obtained
UMTIA reserves the right to use names, application information and photographs for promotional purposes solely within the organization. Applicant consents to these conditions in the application process.
Deadline to submit the application: October 15 for Fall Semester and March 15 for Spring Semester.
By email to [email protected] or mail to:
Attn: Elisa Gustafson
3500 Oliver Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55412
Contact: UMTIA at [email protected] with any questions.
IMPORTANT: UMTIA reserves the right to request further information from the applicant in order to better determine their qualifications. Upon acceptance, the scholarship funds will be awarded only after the student has submitted evidence of completion of a course in one of the Translation and Interpreting programs mentioned above.