Presenter: Paula Arturo
Date: April 4, 2017
Time: 12 noon U.S. Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 60 minutes
CE Point(s): 1
You’ve got the contract, but should you sign it?
Let lawyer-linguist Paula Arturo walk you through standard—and not so
standard—contract clauses. Paula will also examine some of the most
common “problem clauses” you’ll want to watch out for. Learn more >
What will you learn?
- How to “interpret” translation contracts
- How to identify problem clauses
- How to use the ATA model agreement
- How to evaluate non-disclosure agreements
- How to use a contract checklist
Unable to attend? You can register for this webinar now and a link
to the recorded version will be sent to you after the live event!!